This is an eBook Bible for a Kindle Paperwhite.
You can see a demo of the HTML Tamil Romanised eBook Bible in a separate window.
“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105
Features of this Tamil Romanised eBook Bible
- Tamil Romanised Bible
- Designed and tested to work best on a Kindle Paperwhite.
- Kindle’s “Go to Table of Contents” feature includes all books of the Bible in an expandable submenu.
- Easily select a specific chapter and verse of any given Book.
- Easily search for every verse using the following format: [Book][Chapter].[Verse]
- ge1.27 => This will find Genesis 1:27
- he12.1 => This will find Hebrews 12:1
- Each verse only shows the verse number at the beginning of the verse.
- Easily traverse up and down through the table of contents, book, chapter, and verse.
- Easily identify what book and chapter you are on while reading on a Kindle Paperwhite
- Every verse is on its own line and not grouped in paragraphs like in modern Bibles.
- The Table of Contents inside the Bible only displays the 66 books in a clean list. From here you can easily reference each books “shortname”. This is useful for searching.
Download Tamil Romanised eBook Bible
You can download this eBook Bible for free in a MOBI file format using the link below.
Buy Kindle Edition of this eBook Bible
You can purchase this Tamil Romanised eBook Bible on Amazon for $1.99. Amazon does not allow for free listings, else I would make it free.
“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” – John 15:7
Open Source Bible Project
This eBook Bible is open source and available to view and download on GitHub.
Download MySQL Database for Tamil Romanised Bible
The Romanised Tamil Text came from Mariappan Eddiah, and I converted it to SQL. So hopefully I can make it easily available to anyone else who is looking for it. You can get the SQL file by forking or downloading my GitHub project.